- One Helluva Ride!
- Bike Routes
- Club Mileage
- Members Area
The Ann Arbor Bicycle Touring Society has been active in Ann Arbor and the surrounding communities for over forty years. We organize numerous rides each week for cyclists of many different skill levels and interests. Our signature event is the long running "One Helluva Ride" which takes place each year in July.
We also support, and many of our members are active in, numerous cycling advocacy, safety, and charitable groups throughout the greater Ann Arbor area. Look at the rest of our site for rider guidelines and calendars, and bicycle news in general.
Hope to see you at one of our rides soon.
Huron Waterloo Pathways: official opening of the first Dexter-Chelsea Road segment of the B2B Trail!
HWPI and WPARC are excited to announce the official opening of the first Dexter-Chelsea Road segment of the B2B Trail! This stretch of trail boasts a beautiful bridge over Mill Creek, stunning stretches of Michigan fields and a connection to the Chelsea Ridge neighborhood. We would like to extend a huge thank you to our partners and the hundreds of donors that have made this possible.
We will be hosting a trail opening event at 4:00 pm on Tuesday, August 27th, to celebrate the completion of the 2.1 mile segment beginning at Freer Road and extending to Lima Center Road. We will distribute Iron Belle Trail bike lights to the first 50 attendees and refreshments will be available for the celebration! The ceremony will take place on the Freer Road end of the trail by the Oak Grove East Cemetery. Parking will be available in the lot of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints at 1330 N. Freer Road. Families and neighbors are encouraged to attend!
• Helmet – Nishiki, black/gray/white
• Apple iphone – white, found on M52 where 62 mile route comes in. Does not power up.
• Glasses – prescription, gray/brownish frames
• Sunglasses – brown frames with bling
• Mirror – Take-a-Look
• Mirror – Plastic, fits on helmet
• Mirror – fits in end of handlebar
• Pump – Bell Airstrike 500, with gauge
• Taillight – Blackburn, clip-on
• Socks – 2019 OHR socks, still in package, Large.
Found in fairgrounds parking lot
• Gloves – Ergo (air), black/white/faded red, Large.
• Glove – Right hand, Perlizumi, black/red, XL.
• Water bottle – White with commemorative CCCP picture, Specialized.
• Clete cover – Zero
• Burgundy folding chair storage bag, lost at Fairgrounds. Belongs to Pete Kappus 734-424-9039.
• Jacob Henriksen has lost his jersey (LG) and socks (Med)
Message us ("Send a Message" in Facebook) if it is you item.
Contact Dan Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org or
Get the AABTS Mobile apps for iOS (Apple iPhones) and Android devices are ready to install and use on your mobile devices - phones and tablets.
You may follow the link appropriate to your device below to begin installation:
Discover the Power of the Pedal
Dexter start at 9:00am Sundays at the Trail head by Dexter Forest Lawn Cemetery (corner of Broad &...
Ride the roads west of Plymouth (30-50+ miles) or Hines Drive (20+ miles).
Ride Gravel roads to Independence Lake, Llama Farm and other low traffic destinations.