- One Helluva Ride!
- Bike Routes
- Club Mileage
- Members Area
The Ann Arbor Bicycle Touring Society has been active in Ann Arbor and the surrounding communities for over forty years. We organize numerous rides each week for cyclists of many different skill levels and interests. Our signature event is the long running "One Helluva Ride" which takes place each year in July.
We also support, and many of our members are active in, numerous cycling advocacy, safety, and charitable groups throughout the greater Ann Arbor area. Look at the rest of our site for rider guidelines and calendars, and bicycle news in general.
Hope to see you at one of our rides soon.
Gary Oak becomes the newest member of the elite 100,000 mile club.
Induction ceremony, September 7, 2019, at Wheeler Park
• Helmet – Nishiki, black/gray/white
• Apple iphone – white, found on M52 where 62 mile route comes in. Does not power up.
• Glasses – prescription, gray/brownish frames
• Sunglasses – brown frames with bling
• Mirror – Take-a-Look
• Mirror – Plastic, fits on helmet
• Mirror – fits in end of handlebar
• Pump – Bell Airstrike 500, with gauge
• Taillight – Blackburn, clip-on
• Socks – 2019 OHR socks, still in package, Large.
Found in fairgrounds parking lot
• Gloves – Ergo (air), black/white/faded red, Large.
• Glove – Right hand, Perlizumi, black/red, XL.
• Water bottle – White with commemorative CCCP picture, Specialized.
• Clete cover – Zero
• Burgundy folding chair storage bag, lost at Fairgrounds. Belongs to Pete Kappus 734-424-9039.
• Jacob Henriksen has lost his jersey (LG) and socks (Med)
Message us ("Send a Message" in Facebook) if it is you item.
Contact Dan Harrison email@example.com or
Get the AABTS Mobile apps for iOS (Apple iPhones) and Android devices are ready to install and use on your mobile devices - phones and tablets.
You may follow the link appropriate to your device below to begin installation:
Discover the Power of the Pedal
The Bucket List Trip
Back by popular demand! We are excited to bring back our epic southern...
Ride the gravel and paved roads with destinations West as determined by the riders.
Enjoy some of our favorite roads when traffic is low. Ride the area from Leslie to Mason, Munith, Webberville...
Ride Hines Park or alternate route on roads west of Plymouth.
A / B / C Rides. 30 +...