Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
One Helluva Ride 2023
Saturday, July 08, 2023, 6:00 AM until 5:00 PM
20501 W Old US Hwy 12
Chelsea, MI 48118
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only
One Helluva Ride!
45th Annual - Saturday, July 8, 2023
The Ann Arbor Bicycle Touring Society (AABTS) presents its 45th annual One Helluva Ride (OHR) on Saturday, July 8, 2023. Join us for a day of scenic bicycle touring over tree-lined, paved roads in Washtenaw, Ingham, Jackson and Livingston counties. The routes wind through rural and recreation areas on beautiful rolling terrain and vary enough to appeal to a broad range of bicyclists.
The 2023 routes have been completely reworked to provide optimal road quality.
OHR riders can choose from seven great loop routes this year - 25, 44, 63 and 101 mile paved routes and 22, 41 and 63 mile gravel routes.
All rides start and end at the Chelsea Community Fairgrounds in Chelsea, Michigan (20501 W Old US Hwy 12, Chelsea, MI 48118). Take I-94 Exit 159 North (see map).
There is ample free parking at the fairgrounds.
Day of ride check-in is 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- All pre-registration will be online. Online / pre-registration ends June 25th.
- Day of ride registration at the Chelsea Fairgrounds is the only option after June 25, 2023.
- Day of ride check-in is 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m
- Ride Prices:
- Early Bird - $55 (adult), $30 (minor, 7-17) and under 7 free.
- After March 31st - $60 (adult), $30 (minor, 7-17) and under 7 free.
- Day Of - $75 (adult), $40 (minor, 7-17) and under 7 free.
- Beginner Ride Prices (25 mile paved & 22 mile gravel):
- Early Bird - $30 (adult), $15 (minor, 7-17) and under 7 free.
- After March 31st - $40 (adult), $15 (minor, 7-17) and under 7 free.
- Day Of - $45 (adult), $15 (minor, 7-17) and under 7 free.
- Choice of 7 scenic routes:
- 25 mile paved
- 44 miles paved
- 63 miles paved
- 101 miles paved
- 22 mile gravel
- 41 mile gravel
- 63 mile gravel
- Rest Stops with great food
- SAG support
- Mechanics on duty
- Quality custom merchandise
- Friendly volunteers
- Ice cold watermelon after the ride
- Post-ride lunch at the Chelsea Fairgrounds