The second Saturday in July is OHR Day!
Although we are not doing a live One Helluva Ride event this year, you can join in the OHR Scavenger Hunt Challenge. This virtual event will run from July 10-31 and participants will be entered in drawings for free entry for the 2022 One Helluva Ride.
· Choose your routes and distances and ride as many times as you’d like between July 10-31
· Ride paved roads, gravel roads, bike trails, or any combination
· Ride alone or with others, and please stay within your comfort zone
Here’s how the Scavenger Hunt works:
· During your ride(s), take pictures of anything from the Scavenger Hunt List
· Post your photos anytime between July 10-31 on the OHR Facebook page with the hashtag #OHR, or send them to email@example.com and we’ll post them to Facebook for you.
· At the beginning of August we will do 2 drawings. The prize for each drawing is one entry fee for the 2022 One Helluva Ride
· First Drawing—everyone who submits at least 1 photo
· Second Drawing—everyone who submits at least 5 photos (this can be 5 photos from 1 ride or a total of 5 photos from multiple rides)
Scavenger Hunt List:
· OHR memorabilia (jersey, coaster, t-shirt, old photo, bib number, socks, patch, etc)
· Hell, Michigan, or your own version of Hell!!
· Cavanaugh Lake, or any lake on your ride
· Zou Zou’s, or any coffee shop you stop at
· Chelsea Fairgrounds, or any fairgrounds on your route
· Dexter Bakery, or your own favorite bakery
· Waterloo Farm Museum, or other museums you pass on your ride
· Ice cold watermelon
· Washtenaw, Ingham, Jackson or Livingston County roads signs (or a county road sign on your route)
· Gee Farms, or another farm stand/store on your route
· Sandhill cranes
· A small town sign
· A OHR Rest Stop or any park or place you stop at for food and water
· A turtle who you helped cross the road
· Mr B or his Piano, or other musical entertainment/venues
· The BTB (Border to Border Trail), or other bike trail where you are riding
· Jiffy Mix Towers or other iconic structures wherever you ride