Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Monday Noon Dexter Rides
Monday, April 5, 2021, 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Trail head by Dexter Forest Lawn Cemetery (corner of Broad & Grand)
3051-3001 Broad St
Dexter, MI 48130
"C" Ride; 10-14mph, 10-30 miles
Registration is not Required
Club Rides and Mileage Log Update, January 2021
We're finally seeing some light on the horizon regarding the Coivd19 pandemic. We're all hopeful we can put this behind us sooner rather than later so we can get back to a more normal life. We believe however that the current restrictions and guidelines will remain in effect well into 2021.
To encourage members to continue the healthy practice of riding their bikes, we have made the ride calendar and mileage logging functions available for use by all members. You may log your daily miles HERE
Beginning January 1, 2021:
Any member can put a ride on the calendar and ride mileage will be logged individually by each rider whether a ride is on the calendar or not. The details of how this will work are contained in the "AABTS Ride Guidelines 2021" document.
Please stay safe and act responsibly.
Have a good ride!
Ride/event protocols during the Covid19 era:
- Stay home if you exhibit any symptoms of illness
- Keep an appropriate space between you and other cyclists when moving (i.e. 2 to 3 bike lengths), and 6’ when stopped. Leave indoor places where you cannot maintain the 6’ separation distances outlined above.
- Carry water, hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes to further protect yourself.
- Carry a face mask and use it when going into a store or other public setting.
- Avoid handling other riders’ bikes or gear.
- No spitting or “snot rockets” when cycling. Carry a handkerchief and cover your mouth/nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Lastly, it is recommended that the intensity level be “dialed back”. Reducing exertion level reduces the risk of transmission.
- Cyclists not abiding by the new protocols will not be allowed on Club rides under this interim policy.